We are looking for an inspired, creative and skilled designer to join our team.
Tidy Studio was formed in 2007 and is based in the vibrant and creative capital city of Cardiff. We are a small, progressive and ambitious design studio and set ourselves a mission to partner with clients to produce exceptional design work.
With a growing portfolio specialism in branding and packaging design an opportunity has arisen for an individual with the right experience. The ideal candidate will be a strong conceptual thinker with the experience to take a project from client brief to produced work. The role provides an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark with real autonomy and ownership over own ideas. At the same time the right individual will need to be a strong team player and fit seamlessly into a busy and highly productive working environment.
- To work from briefs to develop design ideas to be discussed with design team.
- To undergo relevant research and creative development to support design team.
- To liaise with clients if needed.
- Assist in producing new web & social media content and update as necessary.
- Fully competent using latest Adobe CS packages.
- Web development experience ideal – but at least a thorough understanding of designing for web & digital media.
- Good grounding in design for print, artwork & layout design.
- Ability to use initiative and work effectively under pressure and to timescales.
- Packaging design experience a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive approach to challenges.
Agency experience ideal – but will consider candidates based on an exceptional portfolio, the right skill set & attitude.
What We Want To See
Please send your CV, a PDF or link to portfolio and detailed covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d like to join our team.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Reporting into Creative Director